Who are we ?
Since July 1979, CFI has made a place for itself in the field of product refrigeration for bakers and pastry-makers, thanks mainly to a concern for quality which has always been of particular importance to CFI.
The company, located in Lavaveix-les-Mines and comprising some 40 employees, manufactures and markets equipment for retarding-proofing, conservation and blast freezing :
- Water coolers and water meters & mixers
- Retarder-proofer cabinets
- Under oven proofer
- Direct fermentation proofer box
- Slow growth retarder-proofer
- Refrigerated pastry handling worktable
- Conservation cabinets
- Positive and negative conservation chambers
- Negative conservation units
- Blast freezing & conservation units
- Blast freezing, conservation & fast positive refrigeration units, with doors
- Blast freezing and fast positive refrigeration cells
- Blast freezing and fast positive refrigeration deck cells
Specialized in techniques and technology for :
- Positive refrigeration
- Negative refrigeration
- Blast freezing
Also with expertise in various techniques of heat recovery by direct expansion or various types of heat transfer fluid (Tyfoxite, Glycol..).
Our main strengths :
- Quality of our materials : high pressure panel injection, waste control etc.
- Respect for the environment
- Product reliability
- Tailor-made and “one-off” designs
- Technical capability through complete control of the manufacturing process: our injected panels fully meet all our customer requirements
- Responsiveness to customer demands
High added value :
- Reliability of the fermentation, blast freezing, conservation and quality process
- Ability to manufacture one-off designs